Thursday, April 24, 2008

RME

I just signed up for RME and am now accepting it in my esty shop. Click the link below to sign up too - you'll get $25 and I'll get $10 for referring you :)

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

I've been spending a lot of time outdoors and not sewing - since I still don't have any purse frames the need to sew feeling just isn't happening. Here are some pics from my backyard/patio





This is what I managed to sew today - this was the only pic I took before my battery died. The inside is solid pink with a cell phone pocket and another little pocket. I like how it turned out. When I started it I had no plan and just started cutting strips of fabric and also found out that the fleece interfacing I got was not fusible so this was my first project with sew in interfacing.

No comments: