Tuesday, May 20, 2008

swaps

I love swaps! I love seeing what other people make just based off what they read about you. I just finished the zipper pouch with surprise inside swap on swap-bot. I made my down stream partner a wristlet with a detachable strap. Inside I made her a little card holder and also sent some toys for her cats. She's an outdoorsy girl so I used the fabric below. I always forget to take pictures of the completed stuff that I make for swaps :( but I think she liked what I sent. Her cats did. She is a substitute teacher and said that the pouch was perfect for putting all her stuff in her purse.


This is what I got from my up stream partner. It's an upcylced pouch from a rice bag - amazing. Inside was pink fabric, lace, beaded ribbon, a cute pink flamingo button some cards and candy. Wow - everything was perfect - I love it ALL!

Here is a shot of the front

And the back - SO CUTE!

I'm also in the softies swap from Crafty Daisies. I haven't put it in the post yet so I can't show you but it has to be in the mail by tomorrow so I'll show it soon.

No comments: