Saturday, August 23, 2008

not much sewing

I haven't been doing a lot of sewing lately :( I'm bored with what I have been sewing and am looking for new ideas. I did come up with an idea for a clutch the other day - I want the bottom to have darts to round it out. I had it all planned out in my head with fabric and everything but now all I can remember are the darts.

I did sew a skirt a few days ago - I don't have any pics. With the left over fabric I made this clutch. It's a bit different than the one I have pictured in my head but I really really like it.



The inside is black and has really really stiff interfacing. I can't remember the name of it but it's almost like cardboard. The black portion of the outside is also interfaced with the same. I love the set in zipper. It was my first time putting one in and it went pretty well!

Today I also caught up on Project Runway. I don't have cable so I watch it online. All I have to say is I wish I had found out a lot sooner that I could watch it online!

Matilda likes it too! She got a little upset when I tried to move her but here she is watching and being in my way.

No comments: